Saturday, January 24, 2015

Let me introduce myself........

We try daily to complete what we need to for our families. From the minute we wake in the morning, til we are shutting off all the lights and making sure the doors are locked, we are caring for someone.

As a daughter, wife, then mother, I have found that caring is the one thing that I am good at.  My identity has been defined by what I am doing for others. We clean our homes, do laundry, go grocery shopping, make dinner.... all for the sake of others.


Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont


The love we get in return is the highest payment one could receive. The joy our little ones have when snuggling the warm blanket straight from the dryer to the sigh of relief our husbands have when threy realize home is a safe haven.

Each day is a new adventure.... share your adventures and questions.... we'll explore this world of being the one with care.

Thanks for joining me here -Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment