Sunday, January 25, 2015

What is "Goof Proof Pantry"?

Let's see... I thought of the name when I was trying my hand at small business marketing. It was for a mixes company. Needless to say I wasn't good at that type of business. Phew. That was hard to admit, because I tend to be a perfectionist.

Instead I found myself following quite a few mom, family, and gardening blogs. What did most of these people running them have- the were being successful at something they love.

I didn't like talking and reeling people into purchasing products, nor did I enjoy the product all that much.  I still had the name - so why not do something I love. Taking care of my family, home, animals, and garden.

Being the frugal person I am, I try to repurpose everything I can. I'm not going to waste the money spent on a name by not using it.  In the off chance that I could be successful at blogging and possibly be able to monetize the blog, let's give this a chance.

If you have any home, family or gardening  topics you would like to discuss, please feel free to give me your input .

Have a Great Day and Smile!! It makes you feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment